Who we’re looking for?
• Generate profitable revenue by working with the existing customer base and establishing new customer base
• Establish and execute sales action plans to achieve your sales target
• Identify clients?Eneeds and propose training needs analysis and solutions for them, where required
• Conduct sales presentation, negotiate sales transactions, and follow up on business opportunities
• Administer pre-sales and post-sales client relationship and manage account receivables
• Manage prospect database through follow up calls, updating prospect status and account ownership
• Build http://premier-pharmacy.com strong customer relationship
• At least ‘A?Elevel / Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Preferably 1 year working experience in sales.
• Ability to think strategically, creatively and innovatively
• Proficient in good written and oral communication with organizational, presentation and business networking skills
• Self motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Send your resume to email@example.com
Trainers Partners & Courseware Developer
If you are a trainer, courseware developer, WE WANT YOU! Email us with your name, email and contact number to explore how we may work together. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org