On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of achieving ISO/IEC 20000certification.
- Define your path towards implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Define the relationships between the different Service Management processes from an implementation perspective.
- Understand the role change imposes on an organization and how to deal with this from a ISO/IEC 20000implementation perspective.
- Understand what is required for ISO/IEC 20000 Audit.
- Introduction to and background of ISO/lEC 20000.
- The certification scheme.
- ISO/IEC 20000 overview: terminology, process, and objectives.
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part 1 in detail.
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part 2 in detail.
- The use and application of ISO/lEC 20000.
- The implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Preparing for a formal audit.
- Typical toolsets in use.
- ISO/IEC 20000 scoping and eligibility.
- Exam practice and preparations.
Pre Course Reading Materials
There are no pre-course reading materials needed for this course although candidates are encouraged to have the ISO/IEC20000 standards available and also be familiar with the standards
• Complex Multiple Choice
• 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
• 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
• Three hours duration
• Open book (a copy of Part 1 is permitted).