Pen Testing Hacking Track
Course Title : C)VA – Certified Vulnerability Assessor
Duration: 3 Day
Class Format Options:
- Instructor-led classroom
Also available as:
LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
Attend live classes from anywhere in the world!
- Our Live Online classes make use of industry standard meeting and collaboration technologies. Students use simple web based tools to view slides, the instructors desktop, and videos all while holding live audio (and chat ) discussions with the instructor.
- During lab time, each remote student has a dedicated high spec remote PC. Students have full desktop access as if they were sitting in-front a PC in the actual computer lab.
- The instructor monitors each http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/zovirax_generic.html student’s PC as they perform the labs remotely. The instructor can access the remote student’s system to demonstrate and assist in the event questions arise.
- Public and private text chat allows for increased interactivity between students and instructor during class in a way that prevents interruptions to other
- Basic networking understanding
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
Module 1 – Why Vulnerability Assessment
Module 2 – Vulnerability Types
Module 3 – Assessing the Network
Module 4 – Assessing Web Servers & Applications
Module 5 – Assessing Remote & VPN Services
Module 6 – Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
Module 7 – Output Analysis