Firewall 8.0 : Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311) *NEW
Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot is the next-level course to Palo Alto Networks® Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210). The three-day, instructor-led Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot course expands on the topics from the 210 course with hands-on troubleshooting labs:
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Students will receive hands-on experience troubleshooting the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS® operating system. Upon completion of this class, students will have an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
- Course level: Advanced
- Course duration: 3 days
- Course format: Combines lecture with hands-on labs
- Platforms supported: All Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall models running the PAN-OS® operating system
- Mod 1: Troubleshooting Methodology
- Mod 2: Platform Comparisons When Troubleshooting
- Mod 3: Flow Logic
- Mod 4: Administration Troubleshooting
- Mod 5: Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- Mod 6: Policy Troubleshooting
- Mod 7: User-ID™ Troubleshooting
- Mod 8: VPN Troubleshooting
- Mod 9: GlobalProtect™ Troubleshooting
- Mod 10: Performance Troubleshooting
Training from a Palo Alto Networks Authorized Training Center delivers the knowledge and expertise to prepare you to protect our way of life in the digital age. Our trusted security certifications give you the next-generation security platform knowledge necessary to prevent successful cyberattacks and safely enable applications.
Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.
- 27 - 29 Nov 2017