In Singapore, there are several government fundings available for you and your company.
Depending on requirements, we can work with you to realised the maximum funding that is applicable for you or your organization.
Funding programs available are divided mainly by Agency such as WDA or IDA as well as your residence status ( Citizen, PR, Foreigner )
|Course Title||Course Fee after 95% WTS Funding (1)||Course Fee after 90% Funding for SMEs (2)||Course Fee after SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding (3)||All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (4) / Non SMEs||International Student|
|.||95%||Up to 90%, capped at $50/hour for PME courses||Up to 90%, capped at $50/hour for PME courses||Up to 50%, capped at $15/hour for PME courses||Not applicable|
|NICF – Service Management for Professionals||$80.00||$550.00||$550.00||$1,285.00||$1,600.00|
|NICF – PRINCE2||$110.00||$1,200.00||$1,200.00||$1,900.00||$2,200.00|
1 Singapore Citizens aged ? 35 years and earning ? $1,900/month.
2 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) – sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
3 Singapore Citizens aged ? 40 years.
4 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ? 21 years.
* Terms and Conditions:
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singaporean and Permanent Residents before GST
- Trainee or company undertakes the additional GST payment based on the full course fee price.
- Participants entitled to Workfare Training Support can enjoy 95% course fee funding on NICF courses.
- Trainee must pass all assessment within 3 months to qualify for NICF Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse BRIDGINGMINDS NETWORK FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. BRIDGINGMINDS NETWORK is not liable for any other funding not approved by WDA.
Trainees may be contacted 3-6 months after completion of the course to participate in a short follow-up survey. Feedback will be used to improve learning effectiveness.
For SME Sponsored Trainees:
- Absentee Payroll Available (Applicable to company sponsored trainees who are Singaporean or PR Citizen)
Training Grant Application Submission Deadline
- Training grant applications may be submitted up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than up to 30 days after the course start date.
Claim Submission Deadline
- All claims for approved Training Grant Applications must be submitted no later than 120 days after course end date. Any claim submitted after this will be rejected.
#Update in Definition of SMEs Applicable to Eligibility for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs Scheme.