APMG ISO/IEC20000 Practitioner
This course is a three-day classroom training relevant for professionals who play a role in establishing the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. This course is designed for IT professionals, consultants who play a role in the ISO/IEC 20000 implementation or in providing support around ISO/IEC 20000 certification. Practical examples and case studies are used to guide you through the implementation route and prepare you to conduct a ISO/IEC 20000 assessment or audit. At the end of the three-day classroom training the APMG certification exam can be taken. This training does not cover audit techniques or the issues involved in preparing an organization for an audit.
- Understand the benefits of achieving ISO/IEC 20000certification.
- Define your path towards implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Define the relationships between the different Service Management processes from an implementation perspective.
- Understand the role change imposes on an organization and how to deal with this from a ISO/IEC 20000implementation perspective.
- Understand what is required for ISO/IEC 20000 Audit.
- Introduction to and background of ISO/lEC 20000.
- The certification scheme.
- ISO/IEC 20000 overview: terminology, process, and objectives.
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part 1 in detail.
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part 2 in detail.
- The use and application of ISO/lEC 20000.
- The implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Preparing for a formal audit.
- Typical toolsets in use.
- ISO/IEC 20000 scoping and eligibility.
- Exam practice and preparations.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be recognized as Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner under the APMG certification scheme. For those delegates who do not meet the requirements stipulated in pre-requisites stated above or fail the exam would be awarded a course attendance certificate only.
Candidate must hold either the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation or the ITIL Foundations certificate.