ITIL® Intermediate – Managing Across The Lifecycle
This course is a five-day classroom training relevant for professionals seeking a deeper insight into the effective and efficient management of IT services throughout the ITIL® service lifecycle. The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is a free-standing qualification but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge across the contents of the ITIL® publications, focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL® publications.
This course presents the end-to-end view of Management and utilizes all the lifecycle and capabilities activities related to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues, Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management, Management of Strategic Change, Risk Management, Managerial Functions, Organizational Challenges, Project Assessment and Complementary Industry Guidance.
The ITIL® Managing Across The Lifecycle (MALC) certificate is awarded to candidates passing the examination. Participants will also earn 35 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units upon course completion.
This course and qualification presents a complete overview of MALC including all its related activities, concepts and processes. Candidates can expect to gain key competencies related to this certification.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
Delegates who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be recognized as certified with ITIL® MALC certificate under the AXELOS certification scheme and qualify for the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management having acquired 22 credits under the certification scheme. Delegates who do not attain a passing score for the examination would be awarded a course attendance certificate only.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must have:
- Obtained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service - Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission (2 credits) AND
- Obtained a further 15 credits as a minimum from a balanced selection of ITIL® Service Lifecycle or Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence must be presented to gain admission to this certification level
- 23 - 27 Oct 2017