C)VA – Certified Vulnerability Assessor
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor training help students understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing intricate knowledge and skills in the Vulnerability Assessment arena. The CVA course provides foundational knowledge of general VA tools as well as popular exploits an IT engineer should be familiar with.
The CVA is a fundamental cyber security certification course that focuses on vulnerability assessments. The CVA course focuses on foundational information such as the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help an engineer prevent serious break-ins to your organization. In the CVA course, the student will be versed with basic malware and viruses and how they can infiltrate an organizations network. The student will also learn how to asses a company’s security posture and perform a basic vulnerability test to help secure the organizations networking infrastructure.
Pen Testing Hacking Track
Course Title : C)VA – Certified Vulnerability Assessor
Duration: 3 Day
Class Format Options:
- Instructor-led classroom
Also available as:
LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
Attend live classes from anywhere in the world!
- Our Live Online classes make use of industry standard meeting and collaboration technologies. Students use simple web based tools to view slides, the instructors desktop, and videos all while holding live audio (and chat ) discussions with the instructor.
- During lab time, each remote student has a dedicated high spec remote PC. Students have full desktop access as if they were sitting in-front a PC in the actual computer lab.
- The instructor monitors each http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/zovirax_generic.html student’s PC as they perform the labs remotely. The instructor can access the remote student’s system to demonstrate and assist in the event questions arise.
- Public and private text chat allows for increased interactivity between students and instructor during class in a way that prevents interruptions to other
- Basic networking understanding
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
Module 1 – Why Vulnerability Assessment
Module 2 – Vulnerability Types
Module 3 – Assessing the Network
Module 4 – Assessing Web Servers & Applications
Module 5 – Assessing Remote & VPN Services
Module 6 – Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
Module 7 – Output Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Information System Owners
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security Managers
- IT Engineer
Upon completion, the Certified Vulnerability Assessor candidate will not only be able to competently take the CVA exam but will also be able to understand and implement a basic vulnerability assessment.
Learners who wants to take up this course should have basic networking understanding
The Certified Vulnerability Assessor exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The cost is $200 USD and must be purchased from Mile2.com.