Course Objectives &
The course is advanced level training for Cloud Foundation certified person or people have who already have cloud fundamental knowledge.
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Understand Openstack Ecosystem.
- Understand Openstack Deployment Architecture.
- Install & Configure Openstack Single Node from scratch.
- Install & Configure services like Keystone,Glance,Neutron,Nova,Cinder,Horizon.
- Ability to do Openstack Administration activities
- Module 01: OpenStack Eco-System Overview
- Openstack – Architectural Overview
- Openstack – Versions
- Openstack – Terminologies (Keystone, Glance, Nova, Cinder, Neutor, Horizon)
- Openstack – Implementation Types
- Module 02: Openstack Installation Module
- Deployment Planning for Openstack
- Ubuntu Server Installation
- Network and Disk Partitioning on Linux
- NTP Server Installation and Configuration
- My-Sql Installation and Configuration
- Module 03: Openstack Keystone Module
- Keystone -An Overview
- Role of Keystone in OpenStack
- RabbitMQ Installation
- Keystone Install and configure
- Create Keystone users ,tenents, and roles
- Module 04: Openstack Glance Module
- Glance -An Overview
- Role of Glance in OpenStack
- Glance Installation and configuration
- Role of Glance images
- How to import images and types of images
- Module 05: Installing Cinder Module
- Cinder -An Overview
- Role of Cinder in OpenStack
- Cinder Installation and configuration
- Creating Cinder services
- Module 06: Installing Neutron http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/pain-relief/ services
- Neutron -An Overview
- Role of Neutron in Open
- Neutron Installation and configuration
- Creating Neutron services
- Module 07: Installing Nova services
- OpenStack Nova -An Overview
- Role of Nova Compute ( KVM,Xen etc)
- Nova and KVM Hypervisor Installation and configuration
- Creating Nova compute services
- Module 08: Installing Horizon Module
- Horizon -An Overview
- Role of Horizon in OpenStack
- Horizon Installation
- Horizon Configuration
- Module 09:Test your cloud
- Lab 12: Create Projects and Users
- Lab 13: Create Security Groups & Key pairs
- Lab 14: Create Networks, Routers and Floating IP
- Lab 15: Launch an instance & Allocate floating IP
- Lab 16: Take a remote session of your instance
- Lab 17: Create a cinder volume & attach to your instance
- Lab 18: Other administrative tasks.
It is intended for any IT professionals like Project Managers, IT presales Unix, Linux and Windows Server Administrators, CIO and CTO.
Basic Linux knowledge is recommended.