Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is one of the most important industry-recognized certification slips for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification signifies that one has the requisite experience, knowledge and core competencies required to successfully lead and run a project in today’s ever-changing professional landscape from project preparation to completion and post-production.
The BridgingMinds PMP® Examination Preparation course helps you master the core foundations of PMP® while providing the necessary training and skills based learning to ace the challenging demands of the PMP® examination. All classes and lesson plans are based on the latest Edition of “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition.”
Unlike many PMP programs that are dry and un-inspiring, we have created ours based on scenarios and case discussions as it helps you to learn much better.
** ( Above are the books to be provided, besides a copy of the training manual )
PMI, PMP, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 5 days of activities based learning on your PMP course
- The latest edition of the PMBOK® Guide
- Student courseware
- PMI Membership
- Project Management Overview
- Project Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Included first year PMI® Membership (only if you are not already a member)
- A combination of both group and individual tutorials to ensure students fully grasp the understanding and reasoning behind topics such as EVM, Decision Tree, Scheduling Case Studies and more
- Real World Scenarios to relate to your actual job role
- Courseware aligned to the latest PMBOK® Guide
- The latest PMBOK® Guide from PMI
- Administration assistance in applying for the PMP examination
- Access to our trainer during after-class hours
NICF – Project Management for Professionals is WSQ Accredited.
Singaporean/PR can enjoy up to 95% funding. terms and conditions applies. Call us now for more information.
The Singapore PMP® course recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. For existing project managers with significant experience looking to consolidate existing skill sets and stand out to employers, the PMP certification has you covered.
This certification is even more important in such a competitive working industry such as Singapore. The Singapore pool of workers are highly educated and armed with high levels of skill sets. This makes having the PMP certification an even more important asset to have.
The PMP® examination is a multiple choice, closed-book exam, conducted using computers. The four hour exam consists of a total of 400 questions.
All PMP® exam candidates are required to have a basic 35 hours worth of Project Management Training as stated by the PMI.
Additionally, candidates are also required to submit proof that they have a minimum of 4 500 hours Eworth of leading and directing projects under their belt at the PMI® website (www.pmi.org).
BridgingMinds instructors will provide comprehensive guidance with regards these pre-requisites during the actual PMP® course. For details, please refer to the PMP® Credential Handbook at www.pmi.org or contact us.
- 15 – 19 Jan 2018
- 19 – 23 Feb 2018
- 19 – 23 Mar 2018
- 16 – 20 Apr 2018
- 7 – 11 May 2018
- 4 – 8 Jun 2018
- 2 – 6 Jul 2018
- 30 Jul – 3 Aug 2018
- 3 – 7 Sep 2018
- 1 – 5 Oct 2018
- 12 – 16 Nov 2018
- 10 – 14 Dec 2018
|Original Course Fee
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident 1
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above 2
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above 3
|Singapore Citizen aged 35 years old and above, earning not more than $2,000 per month (WTS) 4