Training and Certification
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provides a worldwide training and certification organization designed to empower you with optimal learning solutions.
Accredited Training Partner
- BridgingMinds Network Pte Ltd is an accredited training partner of Alcatel Lucent Enterprise for Singapore and Malaysia.
- Contact us at +65 6635 5590 or email@example.com for more information
Five steps to maximize knowledge acquisition
- Anticipate: educational consultancy
Our experienced training teams help you set up effective and efficient training programs that give your staff the skills they need to meet new challenges in your field.
- Evaluate: knowledge assessment
Our experts carefully assess each trainee’s initial level of knowledge to determine the most effective starting point for a successful training program.
- Learn: standard or customized training
We offer a full range of standard or customized programs to meet your training needs.
- Support: coaching
We provide coaching services based on real-life case studies to ensure your staff feel confident using their new skills on the job.
- Validate: certification program
We certify technical skills and knowledge for any profile (from beginner to expert).
Alcatel-Lucent awards certification to engineers who demonstrate the skills and technical knowledge required to design, build and maintain solutions based on Alcatel-Lucent products. Certification is available for each stage of the project life cycle, and covers Alcatel-Lucent’s products in IP Telephony and Data Networks.
- ACSR (Alcatel-Lucent Certified Sales Representative)
For sales representatives who sell Alcatel-Lucent products and solutions
- AQPS (Alcatel-Lucent Qualified Presales)
For systems engineers who design stand-alone projects
- ACPS (Alcatel-Lucent Certified Presales)
For systems engineers who design large/complex networking projects
- ACFE (Alcatel-Lucent Certified Field Expert)
For field engineers in charge of advanced configurations, installation and service support
- ACSE (Alcatel-Lucent Certified System Expert)
For expert engineers in charge of complex configurations, installation and remote service support
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?services=Training&page=Certification#sthash.VsQnM2en.dpuf