This five-day course covers the configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include: security zones, security policies, Network Address Translation (NAT), IPsec VPNs, and high availability clusters, as well as how to implement these features by using Junos Space and Security Director.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring the Junos OS and monitoring device operations of Junos security devices. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the primary hands-on component. The course also includes some hands-on labs that use Junos Space and Security Director to configure and manage Junos security devices.
This course is based on Junos OS Release 15.1X49-D70 and Junos Space Security Director 16.1R1.
- Identify security challenges in today’s networks.
- Identify products that are incorporated into the Juniper Connected Security solution.
- Explain the value of implementing security solutions.
- Explain how Juniper Connected Security solves the cyber security challenges of the future.
- Explain SRX Series session management.
- Explain Junos ALG functions and when to use them.
- Describe policy logging on the SRX series device.
- Explain security policy scheduling.
- Describe application security theory.
- Explain application signature usage in AppID.
- Describe the AppTrack service.
- Describe the AppFW service.
- Describe the AppQoS service.
- Configure security policies using the AppSecure suite of services.
- Explain unified security policies.
- Describe IPS signatures.
- Configure an IPS policy using pre-defined templates.
- Describe how to update the IPS attack object database.
- Describe IPS rules and rule bases.
- Configure custom attack objects.
- Describe Junos Space and Security Director.
- Configure policy management using Security Director.
- Describe Security Director objects.
- Explain the different licensing options for Sky ATP
- List Sky ATP’s features and benefits.
- Configure Sky ATP profiles and enroll an SRX Series device.
- Configure file scanning on Sky ATP.
- Configure Sky ATP to scan email
- Configure GeoIP on Sky ATP.
- Describe the JATP features and benefits
- List the JATP device options.
- Explain the JATP architecture.
- List third- party support options for JATP.
- Explain JATP SmartCore analytics processes.
- Describe Policy Enforcer configuration options.
- Describe Policy Enforcer integration with Sky ATP.
- Configure Policy Enforcer to block lateral malware movement.
- Explain Juniper Secure Analytics features and benefits.
- Describe JSA log collection.
- Describe JSA network flow collection.
- Describe the JSA Offense Management workspace.
- Explain the JSA Risk Manager features.
- Configure JSA to collect network and log collection.
- Explain the features of JIMS.
- Describe JIMS integration into the current AD network.
- Describe the Sky Enterprise service and how it can save resources.
- Explain the Sky Enterprise monitoring service.
- Explain the vSRX Series device benefits.
- Describe use cases for the vSRX.
- Explain the cSRX Series device benefits.
- Describe use cases for the cSRX.
- Describe SSL Proxy Concepts.
- Explain Forward and Reverse Proxy and the limitations of each.
- Configure both Forward and Reverse Proxy.
- Troubleshoot SSL Proxy configurations.
- Explain how to cluster the SRX Series.
- Describe chassis cluster interfaces.
- Explain advanced chassis clustering options.
- Configure chassis clustering on the vSRX.
- Troubleshoot chassis clustering on the vSRX.
This course benefits operators of SRX Series devices. These operators include network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course, or have equivalent experience prior to attending this class.
Duration: 5 Days
|Original Course Fee w/o GST||USD 4,500.00|
|Promotional Course Fee w/o GST||–|
|Promotional Course Fee w. GST||–|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident||USD 4,815.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||USD 4,815.00|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||USD 4,815.00|
- Exam Voucher is optional and can be purchase separately
- Please contact us for more information @ 6635 5590