BridgingMinds Network Pte Ltd was founded in 2011 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Exclusive Networks focuses on the delivering cybersecurity learning experience. With a strong belief in enabling individuals and human resources as the next milestone in companies’ growth.
Fast track to the present, besides, having classroom training in areas such as Project Management, Governance, CISM, CISSP, ITIL® and many others, we also provide online solution from Competence Management to Learning Certification and Development Marketplace.
Our goal is to bridge knowledge gaps of individuals and organizations through our consulting and development methodologies, to achieve individual’s career aspiration and organization’s objectives.
Today, we are proud to be one of Exclusive Group family as it’s education and delivery arm for Asia and beyond.
Our values – something that was crave along the way embodies how we work with our partners and clients, are ,
- Passion is both fuel and function. Passion is like the fuel that powers your car. It will flow through everything we do and it’s imprint on everything we create and produce.
- Resilience is a mental and physical fortitude. It is a form of maturity that provides that extra push, the extra factor that ensures success in whatever we embark on.
- Collaboration works with clients and partners. It cuts across functions, race, language and disciplines. It helps us to work with you and your objectives to create win-win scenarios for you and your teams or clients, ultimately achieving results.
- Humility is a characteristic that keeps us grounded and listens to your needs and requirements. We are ultimately here to serve YOU.
- Integrity is the code of conduct, which guides our behaviour with our clients, partners and colleagues. It keeps us honest and consistent in our message and deliverables. When we say it can be done, it will be done.
With a vision of being one of the world’s most recognized premier services provider, some of our milestones includes,
- April 2011 – Conceptualisation of BridgingMinds
- August 2011 – Our first collaboration partnership
- Sept 2011 – Conduct our first class in ITIL foundation
- March 2012 – Won our first major deal with a telecommunication company
- April 2012 – Establishment of our very own premises @ North Bridge Centre
- June 2012 – Develop our 2nd department in Video Creation and Services
- Dec 2012 – Established our consulting department as a Solution provider for Comaea
- March 2013 – Launch LearnersHive.com – a collaboration platform for all learners, trainers and training organisation.
- June 2013 – We are obtain distributorship for more than 1000 IT and productivity and development courseware for Asia Pacific
- Feb 2014 – Obtain funding from Spring Singapore to develop our “lsaas” platform
- April 2014 – Obtain ATO status for some of programs by BCS
- June 2014 – Sign up our first affiliate in Malaysia
- July 2014 – Lunch of GISW – our first client in our lsaas platform
- Aug 2014 – Expanded Office to cater for expanded programs.
- Jan 2015 – Our programs are WSQ Certified with WDA
- Jan 2016 – Completed acquistion by Exclusive Group as a subsidiary of Transition System Asia
- April 2016 – Move to our new office at Fortune Centre with over 2000 sq ft space for our clients.