This 2-day course is designed to give the attendees an overall awareness of the basic concepts of Agile Project Management. We will not focus on a specific method. Instead, we will look at the history, philosophy and implementation paths for companies and individuals looking to integrate the Agile framework into their project management practice.
Participants are eligible to claim 14 PDUs from Project Management Institute (PMI), upon attending this course.
The course objectives of the Agile Essentials are:
- Gain an understanding of Agile Project Management, in comparison to Traditional Project Management
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Agile practice within the organisation
- Give a history for the need of Agile Project Management
- Understand the generic Agile process as applied to projects
- Identify the commonly used Agile ceremonies and artefacts
- Become acquainted with the various tools and techniques used in Agile practice
- Recognise the knowledge and skills needed to plan, execute and evaluate an Agile project