This course provides detailed knowledge of common security threats, security controls, and associated technologies and practices related to securing cloud platforms, cloud services, and associated IT resources based on typical cloud technologies.
Topic 1: Fundamental Cloud Security
This course delves into a series of cloud security mechanisms and associated architectural patterns that explore a variety of topics, including cloud network security, identity and access management, and trust assurance.
– Cloud Security Basics
– Common Cloud Security Mechanisms
– Cloud Security Threats
– Cloud Security Threat Categorization Methodology
– Identification and Treatment of Common Threats
– Cloud Network Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Securing Network Connections and Cloud Authentication Gateways
– Collaborative Monitoring and Logging
– Independent Cloud Auditing
– Cloud Identity and Access Management Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Federating and Enabling Secure Interoperability among Cloud Consumers
– Trust Assurance Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Trust Attestation and Establishing Trustworthiness
Topic 2: Advance Cloud Security
This module explains common methods used by attackers to breach organizational resources and provides a methodology for countering such attacks. The course concludes by demonstrating the relationship between threats, attacks, and risks via threat modeling.
– Cloud Service Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Virtual Machine Platform Protection Patterns
– Considerations for Setting Up Secure Ephemeral Perimeters
– Trusted Cloud Resource Pools and Cloud Resource Access Control
– Permanent Data Access Loss Protection
– Cloud Data Breach Protection
– Isolated Trust Boundaries
– The Attack Lifecycle and the Security Lifecycle
– Proactive Mitigation vs. Incidence Response
– Threats, Vulnerabilities, Impacts from Exploitation
– Threat Modeling, Threats and Mitigations
Topic 3: Cloud Security Lab
This module provides a set of detailed exercises that require participants to solve a number of inter-related problems, with the ultimate goal of evaluating, designing and correcting cloud security technology architectures to fulfill specific sets of solution and business automation requirements.
The Cloud Certified Professional (CCP) program from Arcitura is dedicated to excellence in the fields of cloud computing technology, mechanisms, platforms, architecture, security, governance and capacity.
- 21-25 Jan 2019
- 8 – 12 Apr 2019
- 22 – 26 Jul 2019
- 9 – 13 Sep 2019
- 25 – 29 Nov 2019