Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques of these key areas: Role & Competencies of a BA, Strategy Analysis, Business systems and business process modelling, Stakeholder analysis, investigation and modelling techniques, requirements engineering, business case development and management of business change.
• What is Business Analysis
• The Competencies of a Business Analyst
• Strategy Analysis
• The Business Analysis Process Model
• Investigation Techniques
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management
• Modelling Business Systems
• Modelling Business Processes
• Gathering the Requirements
• Documenting and Managing Requirements
• Modelling Requirements
• Delivering the Requirements
• Implementing business change
This course is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis including business analysis, Business Managers and their staff. Business Change Managers and Project Managers.
There is no examination for this course.