Who we’re looking for?
- Generate profitable revenue by working with the existing customer base and establishing new customer base
- Establish and execute sales action plans to achieve your sales target
- Identify clients’ needs and propose training needs analysis and solutions for them, where required
- Conduct sales presentation, negotiate sales transactions, and follow up on business opportunities
- Administer pre-sales and post-sales client relationship and manage account receivables
- Manage prospect database through follow up calls, updating prospect status and account ownership
- Build strong customer relationship
- At least ‘A level / Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Preferably 1 year working experience in sales.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and innovatively
- Proficient in good written and oral communication with organizational, presentation and business networking skills
- Self motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainers Partners & Courseware Developer
If you are a trainer, courseware developer, WE WANT YOU! Email us with your name, email and contact number to explore how we may work together. Email at email@example.com