The number of cyberattacks has nearly doubled between 2014 and 2016 – and the demand for cyber security professionals in Singapore will rapidly increase by 2021.
Designed by security experts to mimic real-time scenarios – the CEH certification training course provides you with access to over 2200, often used hacking tools to immerse you into the world of hacking.
Using over 1685, specially designed slides filled with eye-catching visuals, the concepts are presented to you through an engaging, 5-day, hands-on class by one of our certified trainers.
The aim of this training course is to aid you in fully grasping and implementing the tools and techniques that hackers use to detect, test, hack and secure any computer system and virtual network in an ethical manner.
Note: This course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam 312-50.
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
In its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies. Here are some critical updates of CEH v11:
- Incorporating Parrot Security OS
- Re-Mapped to NIST/NICE Framework
- Enhanced Cloud Security, IoT, and OT Modules
- Modern Malware Analysis
- Covering the Latest Threats – Fileless Malware
- New Lab Designs and Operating Systems
- Increased Lab Time and Hands−on Focus
- Industry’s Most Comprehensive Tools Library
What You Will Learn ?
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan,
- Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human- level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks Enumeration
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering Denial-of-Service
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course is designed for:
• Security Analysts
• Security Consultants
• Security Researchers
• Security Officers
• Security Professionals
• Site Administrators
• Anyone with an interest in ethical hacking, infosec and cyber security.
• Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of a network infrastructure.
The structure of the CEH certification examination is as follows:
Format: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
No. of questions: 125 questions
Duration: 4 hours
Passing mark: 700 out of 1000 points
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
There are no pre-requisites for the course and examination.
The CEH certification course is a WSG-SSG funded course. Eligible participants may use their SkillsFuture credits to offset course fees. You can check your eligibility for the funded course option by enquiring with us online.
6, 7, 13, 14, 20
5, 6, 12, 13, 19
18,19, 25, 26
13, 14, 20, 21, 27
Duration: 5 Days
Duration: 5 Days
|Course Fee w/o GST||$1,700.00|
|Course Fee w. GST||$1,819.00|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident||$289.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||$289.00|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||$1,275.25|
- Exam Fee is included
All WSG-SSG Funded course are eligible for Skillsfuture Credit. Singaporean Aged 25 and above are eligible to use their Skillsfuture credit for course enrolment.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).