Cyberattack cases have been rising over the past few years – and the demand for cyber security professionals in Singapore will continue to increase rapidly.
Security experts designed the CEH certification online training course to imitate real-time cyber-attack scenarios. The training course allows you access to over 2200 most used hacking tools to engage you in the world of hacking.
With over 1685 specially designed slides filled with immersive visuals, the concepts are presented to you through a funded and fully engaging 5-day, interactive class held by one of our certified trainers in Singapore.
The goal of this funded training course is to aid you in fully grasping and executing the tools and techniques that hackers use to detect, test, hack and secure any computer system and virtual network ethically.
Note: This course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam 312-50.
Earning the CEH certification in Singapore allows you to have a comprehensive understanding of various attack vectors, ethical hacking phases, and preventative countermeasures. It will educate you on how hackers think and act to equip you better to set up your security infrastructure and prevent future cyberattacks. By understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities , organizations can strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
The CEH training course was built to integrate a systematic process and hands-on environment across every ethical hacking methodology and domain, allowing you to work towards attaining the knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. This funded course will introduce you to a different posture towards the measures and responsibilities required to be secure.
The 11th version of CEH incorporates the most current operating systems, tools, exploits, tactics, and technologies. Here are some significant updates of CEH v11:
- Integrating Parrot Security OS
- Re-Mapped to NIST/NICE Framework
- Enhanced IoT, Cloud Security, and OT Modules
- Modern Malware Analysis
- Covering the Latest Threats – Fileless Malware
- Operating Systems and New Lab Designs
- Hands−on Focus and Increased Lab Time
- Industry’s Most Comprehensive Tools Library
What You Will Learn ?
- Critical issues include plaguing the information security world, information security controls, ethical hacking, laws, and standards.
- Perform reconnaissance and footprinting using the latest footprinting tools and methods as a vital pre-attack phase essential in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning methods and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration countermeasures and enumeration techniques.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, end systems and communication infrastructure .
- System hacking steganography, methodology, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover network and system vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Virus, Trojan, worms, etc.), malware analysis, system auditing for malware attacks, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover countermeasures to defend sniffing and network vulnerabilities.
- Social engineering methods and how to identify theft attacks to audit human- level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- Session hijacking methods to discover authentication/authorization, network-level session management, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and countermeasures.
- An extensive method of auditing web server vulnerabilities and countermeasures for web server attacks.
- Web application attacks and extensive web application hacking techniques to audit vulnerabilities in web applications and countermeasures.
- Wireless hacking methodology and tools, wireless encryption and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, mobile security guidelines and tools and android vulnerability exploitations.
- Cloud computing concepts (serverless computing, container technology), security techniques, various attacks/threats and tools.
- Honeypot, Firewall and IDS evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses and countermeasures.
- Penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, security audit, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to securely defend IoT and OT devices .
- SQL injection attack methods, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Cryptography cyphers, cryptography attacks, cryptanalysis tools and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Session Hijacking
- System Hacking
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Malware Threats
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- SQL Injection
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course is designed for:
- Security Analysts
- Security Consultants
- Security Researchers
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Anyone with an interest in ethical hacking, infosec and cyber security.
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of a network infrastructure.
Number of Questions : 125
Test Duration : 4 Hours
Test Format : Multiple Choice
Test Delivery : ECC EXAM, VUE
Exam Prefix : 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
As part of our commitment to maintaining high standards of certification , EC-Council Exams are offered in a variety of formats (e.g. different question banks). Our exams are tested with appropriate sample groups under the supervision of a committee of subject matter experts who ensure both academic rigour and real -world relevance. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall cut score for each exam form. Cut scores are set “per exam form” to ensure equal assessment standards across all forms. Cut scores can vary from 60% to 85 %, depending on the exam form.
7, 8, 14, 15, 23
1, 2, 8, 9, 15
29, 30, 5, 6, 12 Aug
21, 22, 28, 29, 4 Nov
Duration: 5 Days
|Course Fee excluding GST||$2,500.00|
|Course Fee including GST||$2,700.00|
|SME (Company Sponsored Employees) – All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$950.00|
|Citizens of Singapore aged 40 years and older||$950.00|
|Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 21 years old and above||$1,450.00|
Exam Voucher is included
All WSG-SSG Funded course are eligible for Skillsfuture Credit. Singaporean Aged 25 and above are eligible to use their Skillsfuture credit for course enrolment.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Singaporeans under 31 years of age may enrol in this course using their PSEA accounts.
Alternatively, participants can use the balances of their siblings’ PSEA accounts (if there are insufficient balances in your account).