This four day training itinerary readies participants for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination. Students of the CISA course at BridgingMinds in Singapore will be provided with a conducive learning environment. Therein, the required core skill sets and information that an information systems audit will need can be methodically absorbed.
On course completion, students will be armed with the core knowledge and competencies that make a thoroughbred Information Systems Auditor. Additionally, CISA examination candidates will benefit from undergoing the exam oriented approach that BridgingMinds focuses on. Hence, they will be more than adequately ready to ace the test.
Some of the core CISA competencies are as follows…
- Certification Prerequisites
- Examination information
- Certification Application
- Certification Maintenance and Renewal
- IS Audit Process
- IS Audit Process Objective
- IS Audit Process Tasks
- Developing an IS Audit Strategy
- Planning Audits
- Conducting Audits
- Communication of Risks and results
- Independent Advise Provision
- IT Governance
- Evaluation of IT Governance
- Evaluation of IT Organisation Structures
- Evaluation of IT Strategy
- Evaluation of Policies, standards and procedures
- Evaluation of Management Practices for compliance
- Evaluation of IT Resource Investments
- Evaluation of IT Contracting Strategies, Policies and Practices
- Evaluation of Risk Management Practices
- Evaluation of Monitoring and Assurance Practices
- Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle
- Evaluation of Business Case
- Evaluation of Project Management and Project Governance
- Conducting Project Reviews
- Conducting Control Evaluations
- Evaluation of Systems Development, Acquisition and Testing
- Evaluation of Business Readiness
- Conducting Post Implementation Reviews
- Conducting Periodic Reviews
- System and Infrastructure Maintenance Evaluation
- Evaluation of Disposal Processes
- IT Service Delivery
- Service Level Management
- Operations Management
- Data Administration Practices
- Capacity and Performance Management
- Change, Configuration and Release Management
- Problem and Incident Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Protection of Information Assets
- Logical Access Controls
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Environment Security
- Physical Security
- Controls over Confidential Assets
- Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Backup and Recovery Practices
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Examination Preparation and Techniques
- Tips and Hints
The CISA course is aimed at working Information Systems Audit professionals with at least five years of on the ground experience. IT professionals who have similar duties as internal IT auditors will also find this course crucial to performing their roles well.
- 14 – 17 Jan 2019
- 18 – 21 Feb 2019
- 18 – 21 Mar 2019
- 1- 4 Apr 2019
- 6 – 9 May 2019
- 24 – 27 Jun 2019
- 22 – 25 Jul 2019
- 5 – 8 Aug 2019
- 9 – 13 Sep 2019
- 30Sep – 3 Oct 2019
- 4 – 7 Nov 2019
- 2 – 5 Dec 2019
|Original Course Fee||$1,872.50|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident 1||$297.50|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above 2||$297.50|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above 3||$1,388.75|
|Singapore Citizen aged 35 years old and above, earning not more than $2,000 per month (WTS) 4/ Non SMEs||$210.00|
1 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) – sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
2 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years.
* All fees are inclusive of GST.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).
How to apply?