CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is a certification for cyber professionals tasked with incident detection, prevention and response through continuous security monitoring.
Demonstrate Competency of Current Trends
Make yourself a valuable team member and show your knowledge of current trends that affect the daily work of security analysts, such as cloud and hybrid environments.
Proactively Monitor and Detect
Demonstrate your skills in detecting and analyzing indicators of malicious activity using the most up-to-date methods and tools, such as threat intelligence, security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint detection and response (EDR) and extended detection and response (XDR).
Respond to Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
Prove your knowledge of incident response and vulnerability management processes and highlight the communication skills critical to security analysis and compliance
Why is it different?
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used
by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
Your CompTIA Training comes with the following:
• 5 Days instructor-led training
• Lab access included
• 1 Exam Voucher included
• Course materials included