This special 2-day training program in Singapore provides an intense environment in which participants are provided with an overview to various components of cybersecurity.
Upon the completion of this course, participants will have an overview on cybersecurity components.
Security Operations and Management
Information Security Governance
– Basic Information Security Concepts
– Policies and Procedures ( Compliance )
– Legal and Regulatory Issues
– Risk Management Principles and Practices
– Risk Assessment Techniques
– Risk Mitigation Strategies
– NIST RA Process
Information Security Programme Management
– IS Process Improvement
– Project Management Methods and Techniques
– Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
– Certification and Accreditation
Cybersecurity IT Platform
– ICT Infrastructure Platform
A broad-based understanding on deployment of ICT infrastructure platforms including the design, implementation considerations and challenges in managing these critical systems and services. Technologies that make up cloud computing and the general value proposition behind the cloud will be discussed.
- Networking Technologies Overview
- Describe the network fundamentals and LANs
- Network Services
- Describe various network services that happens in work place
- Discuss the Changing Threat Landscape on the infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure System
- Describe the Evolution of Cloud and components
- Cloud Computing Services – IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Describe the type of services and deployment in Cloud
A broad-based understanding on the implementation of system security techniques to minimise computer system threats and vulnerabilities. Security measures and best practices are also presented. Penetration testing techniques with case studies are also discussed.
- Computer Security Overview
- Discuss the Changing Threat Landscape
- System Security Administration & Management
- Review the Changing Security Controls and Data Leak Prevention
- Penetration Testing with Case Studies/Tools
- Discuss the objectives, benefits and methods of Penetration testing
Network Management & Disaster Recovery
With the proliferation and increasing complexity of networks, there is a need for effective network management. This topic covers the essentials of network management and monitoring to help network manager and administrator to better manage and control the network infrastructure.
Network Management Architecture and Model
Discuss the objectives and methods network management
Network Management Tools and Software
Discuss the components of Network Management
Business Continuity Management
– Discuss the objectives and value of BCM
– Overview of BCM
Business Impact Analysis and Risk Management
Discuss the Purpose and relationship of BIA and Risk Management
Business Continuity Strategy and Disaster Recovery Planning
Overview of the BCS and DR Planning
This training course is ideal for IT Network Engineers and Server Engineers residing in Singapore who are new to the field of cybersecurity.
Eligible attendees may take this course funded with support by SkillsFuture. Enquire online or contact us to find out more about our funded course options.
Call us @ 6635 5590 or make an online enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.