**Promotion NOW @ S$1,400 is valid till 29 Feb 2020, Promotion is only for course schedule from Jan – Mar 2020.**
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, this Agile Project Management training and certification (AgilePM® Foundation) provides the ability to deliver agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
Why take this Agile Project Management training?
The AgilePM foundation certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
What you will learn
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
This Agile Project Management training aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experience project managers to those new to the industry.
The AgilePM Foundation certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the exam.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 20 – 22 Jan 2020(promo)
- 24 – 26 Feb 2020(promo)
- 16 – 18 Mar 2020(promo)
- 20 – 22 Apr 2020
- 11 – 13 May 2020
- 15 – 17 Jun 2020
- 13 – 15 Jul 2020
- 17 – 19 Aug 2020
- 19 – 21 Oct 2020
- 14 – 16 Nov 2020
- Duration 3 Days
|Original Course Fee||$1,712.00|
|Promotional Course Fee||$1,498.00|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident 1||$448.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above 2||$448.00|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above 3||$1,183.00|
|Singapore Citizen aged 35 years old and above, earning not more than $2,000 per month (WTS) 4/ Non SMEs||$385.00|
1 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) – sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
2 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years.
* All fees are inclusive of GST.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).