Built on the tried and tested principles of the Agile Business Consortium, the Agile Project Management training and certification (AgilePM® Foundation) course held in Singapore aims to equip candidates to be able to carry out Agile projects which demand high levels of project management standards, rigor and visibility, while capitalising on the fast pace, change and empowerment given by Agile.
Why take up this training?
The AgilePM foundation certification provides users with the fundamental tenets required to execute a project successfully, while enabling a degree of agility and scope that few other methodologies can provide. Bringing with it a concise and comprehensive perspective on project productivity, the certification for AgilePM is a practical course to all learners, regardless of their competency levels.
What you will learn
- Learners in the AgilePM foundation course can expect to hone an advanced knowledge of Agile, potentially walking away with the confidence to apply suitable methods for the successful management of Agile projects.
- You will learn how to discern various management styles required for successful execution of Agile projects as opposed to traditional projects, and be fluent in tailoring these to the case at hand.
- Users of the method will learn to actively foster trust and communication between a business and its developers to maintain transparency and accountability.
- At the end of the course, you should acquire an understanding of traditional Agile management methodologies with the flexibility to adapt to the rapidly changing business environments.
- Students will also gain insights on how to boost time-to-market and project success rates through the encouragement of stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
The Agile Project Management foundation training seeks to address the needs of those working in project-focused environments who want to be agile. Candidates in the project management line, from the highly experienced to those just stepping foot into the industry, will find the course useful.
Candidates who successfully pass the exam will be awarded with the AgilePM Foundation certificate.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
The AgilePM Foundation certificate course is available with support funded by the WTS as well as company sponsorship schemes. For more information on our funded courses, you may contact us or make an enquiry online.
14 – 16
18 – 20
15 – 17
8 – 10
5 – 7
3 – 5
31 – 2 Jun
5 – 7
2 – 4
20 – 22
18 – 20
15 – 17
13 – 15
Duration: 3 Days
|Original Course Fee w/o GST||$1,600.00|
|Promotional Course Fee w/o GST||$1,120.00|
|Promotional Course Fee w. GST||$1,198.40|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident||$190.40|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||$190.40|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||$883.40|
- Exam Voucher is optional and can be purchase separately for $350.00
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).