Built on the tried and tested principles of the Agile Business Consortium, the funded Agile Project Management training and certification (AgilePM® Foundation) course held in Singapore aims to equip candidates to be able to carry out Agile projects which demand high levels of project management standards, rigour and visibility while capitalising on the fast pace, change and empowerment given by Agile.
Why take up this training?
The AgilePM foundation certification in Singapore provides users with the fundamental tenets required to execute a project successfully while enabling a degree of agility and scope that few other methodologies can provide. The AgilePM training offers a concise and comprehensive perspective on project productivity, making it an ideal course for learners of all skill levels.
What you will learn
- Learners in the AgilePM foundation online course can expect to hone an advanced knowledge of Agile, potentially walking away with the confidence to apply suitable methods for successfully managing Agile projects.
- You will learn to discern various management styles required for successfully executing Agile projects instead of traditional projects and be fluent in tailoring these to the case at hand.
- Users of the method will learn to actively foster trust and communication between a business and its developers to maintain transparency and accountability.
- At the end of the training course, you should understand traditional Agile management methodologies with the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business environments.
Students will also gain insights on how to boost time-to-market and project success rates through the encouragement of stakeholder involvement, feedback and adequate controls.
Agile Project Management foundation addresses the needs of project-focused professionals. Candidates in the project management line, from the highly experienced to those just stepping foot into the industry, will find the course useful.
Candidates who successfully pass the exam will be awarded with the AgilePM Foundation certificate.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
The AgilePM Foundation certificate course is available with support funded by the WTS and company sponsorship schemes. You may contact us or enquire online for more information on our funded courses .
20 – 22
10 – 12
5 – 7
14 – 16
2 – 4
6 – 8
4 – 6
Duration: 3 Days
|Course Fee excluding GST||$1,480.00|
|Course Fee including GST||$1,598.40|
|SME (Company Sponsored Employees) – All Singaporean and Permanent Residents||$562.40|
|Citizens of Singapore aged 40 years and older||$562.40|
|Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 21 years old and above||$858.40|
- Exam voucher is included in the course fees for participants attending SF – Agile Project Management Foundation (Agile Business Consortium)
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
For this course, Singaporeans below 31 years old are eligible to use their PSEA account In case your account balance is insufficient, the participant can use the balance of his or her sibling’s PSEA account.