To give delegates a deeper insight and mastery of Agile Project Management which is based on the internationally recognised framework of Agile Business Consortium. This will enable delegates to become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment. To highlight the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are coordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control. The course will also prepare delegates for the Practitioner exam.
This Agile Project Management Practitioner course covers the newly launched certification by APMG and the Agile Business Consortium that has been created to complement PRINCE2® as an approach to project management. The course is equally divided between the theory of the new wave of agile project management and the practical experience of the techniques and disciplines involved. Delegates will receive a copy of the Agile Project Management handbook and will sit the Agile Project Management Practitioner exam at the end of the course. Delegates who have attended the course are eligible for 14 PMI PDUs.
What are the key things that you will learn?
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modeling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
This two-day course covers the Agile Practitioner syllabus, including the following topics:
- The Fundamentals and the Philosophy
- The Principles
- Preparation for Agile
- The Lifecycle and Products
- Team structures
- Roles and Responsibilities
- MoSCoW and Timeboxing
- Lifecycle Configuration
- Estimation and Measurement
- Quality and Maintainability
- Planning, Control and Risk
- Implementing Agile Project Management
This course is intended for Project Managers who are either adding to their knowledge of traditional approaches such as PRINCE2® , PMP or who are operating in an agile environment and need to be able to run projects in more complex and scalable situations.
*AgilePM Foundation must be presented as a pre-requisite for AgilePM Practitioner examination
The Agile Project Management Practitioner examination will lead to Practitioner certification. The format of the examination is as follows:
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%)
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Open book (Restricted to the Official handbook)
23 – 24
13 – 14
8 – 9
17 – 18
5 – 6
9 – 10
7 – 8
Duration: 2 Days
|Course Fee w/o GST||$1,320.00|
|Course Fee w. GST||$1,425.60|
|SME (Company Sponsored) – All Singaporean and Permanent Resident Employee||–|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||–|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||–|
- Exam Voucher is optional and can be purchase separately
- Please contact us for more information @ 6635 5590