The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
• ECSA (v10) is now equivalent to CREST CPSA qualification.
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
Number of Questions: 150
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
- 11 – 15 Mar 2019
- 6 – 10 May 2019
- 26 – 30 Aug 2019
- 30 Sep – 3 Oct 2019
- 11 – 15 Nov 2019