The Palo Alto Networks® Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221) course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server .
- Gain experience configuring templates and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama™ High Availability
Students attending this course will gain in-depth knowledge of how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks® Panorama® management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators will understand the Panorama™ management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will learn to use Panorama™ aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls.
- Course level: Intermediate
- Course duration: 2 days
- Course format : Combines lecture with hands-on labs
- Platform supported: Panorama 8.0 running in a VM or on an M-100, or M500 appliance
|Mod 1: Overview
Design Mod 2: Initial Configuration
Mod 3: Templates
Mod 4: Device Groups
|Mod 5: Administration
Mod 6:Distributed Log Collection
Mod 7: Logging and Reporting
Mod 8: Panorama High Availability
Security Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Professionals, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class, have an understanding of Palo Alto next-generation firewall management, and understand basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
- 25 – 26 Jan 2018
- 26 – 27 Apr 2018
- 26 – 27 Jul 2018
- 1 – 2 Oct 2018