PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the (PMP)® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
Whether you’re new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path and take it to the next level.
** PMI®, CAPM®, PMP®, PMBOK® and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recognize and understand the project management framework according to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition.
- Describe the 10 knowledge areas and 5 processes groups
- Understand and apply the tools and techniques for managing key area of project
- Earn the education hours necessary for the CAPM® examination
- Project Management Overview
- Project Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Human Resource
- Project Communications
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- The Role of Ethics in Project Management
If you’re a project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM® certification is right for you.
The CAPM® examination is a multiple choice, closed-book format exam. There are 150 questions and candidates have 3 hours to complete the exam. For further detail please refer to www.pmi.org.
High School diploma or equivalent, plus 1,500 hours of project experience
High School diploma or equivalent, plus 23 hours of formal Project Management training
This course will provide you the necessary training hours for option B.
- 14 – 16 Jan 2019
- 18 – 21 Feb 2019
- 4 -6 Mar 2019
- 8 – 10 Apr 2019
- 13 – 15 May 2019
- 17 – 19 Jun 2019
- 1 – 3 Jul 2019
- 11 – 13 Nov 2019
- 2 – 4 Dec 2019