Your project is important. It’s time, money and effort. It’s the opportunity to make a difference in your organisation.
This course is designed for you – so that you deliver success. Discover the 8 things that all successful projects do. Learn exactly where you need to focus. Get practical experience working with the factors what you need as a project manager, project sponsor and team member for successful projects
Traditional project management does not always deliver. There are secrets that the experts know. This course brings these to you so that you succeed.
1. 7% of projects are spectacular successes.
2. Productivity growth in business more than technology. § The pace of change continues to increase.
As Project Manager, Project Director or PMO member, learn from the spectacular 7% of projects.
The Success HealthcheckTM: Delivering Successful Projects course is based on the seminal book for project success, ‘The Success Healthcheck for IT Projects’ by J.A. Flinn. Her research at Oxford and HÉC Paris uncovered that success is predictable and achievable when the right things are done at the right time.
This 3-day course will show you how to ensure the success of any project, any time, anywhere.
There is a short 1-hour examination on the third day.
The course objectives of Success HealthcheckTM: Delivering Project Success are:
1. Discover the 8 critical factors that create value from projects
2. Learn how to identify what you need to focus on to succeed – it is more than project management
3. Discover 4 things going on behind the scene that causes failure on many projects – and what to do about them
4. Learn 3 ways to be a hero, help your colleagues and your career
5. Take away concrete tools and processes to use with your projects
This course is intended for business heads, project managers, team leads, project sponsors, entrepreneurs and business owners who seek to ensure their projects succeed and that value and business results are delivered. This course is suitable for all who are involved in projects, project managers, team managers, project support staff, quality assurance staff and functional managers.
There is no examination for this course
- 26 – 27 Feb 2019
- 6 – 7 Jun 2019
- 13 – 14 Aug 2019
- 5 – 6 Nov 2019