Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) is a programme under the national Adapt and Grow initiative.
This programme is a career conversion programmes targeted at Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs), including mid-career switchers, to undergo skills conversion and move into new occupations or sectors that have prospects and opportunities for progression.
Upon successful programme completion, PCP participants will be awarded with accredited qualifications.
A 3 months structured training programme aimed to train and develop fresh talents in Penetration Testing.
- On-The-Job Training (3 months)
- Classroom Training (10 days)
➢ Cyber Security Overview – 2 days
➢ CREST Preparation Course (CSTA & CSTP) – 6 days
➢ Penetration Testing Lab Training – 2 days
- Certified Security Testing Associate (CSTA) by 7Safe – CREST Accredited
- Certified Security Testing Professional (CSTP) by 7Safe – CREST Accredited
- Metasploit Pro Certified Specialist by Rapid7
- 70% of course fee capped at S$ 3,500
- 70% of salary support capped at S$ 2,240 per month for 3 months
- Total funding up to S$ 10,220 per trainee
Terms and Conditions for Participating Company (Potential Employer)
- Be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Be able to issue a valid employment contract
- Be able to provide structured on-the-job training
- Be able to provide a starting salary of S$ 2,800 or above
- Be able to provide a salary adjustment of minimum S$ 150 upon 3-month programme completion
Terms and Conditions for Participating Individual (Potential Employee)
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Newly hired by an eligible participating company for the PCP
- Not in a similar job role (Penetration Tester) prior to joining the PCP
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Technology or Engineering related areas is preferred