The Post-Secondary Education Scheme helps parents save for their children’s post-secondary education by maintaining a Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) for each eligible child. This is part of the Government’s efforts to encourage every Singaporean to complete his post-secondary education. It also underscores the Government’s commitment to support families in investing in the future education of their children, and to prepare them for the economy of the future. PSEA is not a bank account. It is administered by the Ministry of Education and is opened automatically for all eligible Singaporeans.
Participant may also utilise credit from their siblings’ PSEA account if there are insufficient balance in his/her own account.
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle – Service Operation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins – ADM201
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Palo Alto – Firewall Essential (EDU-210)