The Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT, for short, re-writes the standards of penetration testing skill development.
EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping you master your pen testing skills by putting them to use on our live cyber ranges. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give you a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continue to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime.
Benefits of CPENT
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.
- Module 01: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
CPENT is a fully online, remotely proctored practical exam that challenges you through a gruelling 24-hour performance-based, hands-on exam. The exam is broken into two practical exams of 12-hours each that will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. You have the option to choose either two 12-hour exams or one 24-hour exam.
Candidates who score more than 70% will earn the CPENT certification. Candidates who score more than 90% attain the prestigious LPT (Master) credential!
- Choose your challenge! Either two 12-hour sessions or a single 24-hour exam!
- EC-Council specialists proctor the entire exam; cheating is not an option.
- Score at least 70% and become a CPENT.
- Score at least 90% and earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation!
20 – 24
12 – 16
11 – 15
Duration: 5 Days
|Course Fee w/o GST||$2,950.00|
|Course Fee w. GST||$3,186.00|
|SME (Company Sponsored) – All Singaporean and Permanent Resident Employee||–|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||–|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||–|
Exam Voucher is included