CCNAX consistof Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. Participants will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threat.
1. Building a Simple Network
2. Establishing Internet Connectivity
3. Implementing Scalable Medium Sized Network
4. Introducing IPv6
5. Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
6. Implementing Network Device Security
7. Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution
8. Implementing a Scalable OSPF-based Solution
9. Implementing Wide-Area Networks
10. Network Device Management
CCNAX is a fast-paced course and should only be taken by individuals with some existing networking experience. Target audience includes Pre-sales, Post-sales, Entry-level Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Support, Help Desk.
6, 7, 13, 14, 20
3, 4, 10, 11, 17
5, 6, 12, 13, 19
18,19, 25, 26
13, 14, 20, 21, 27
Duration: 5 Days
|Course Fee w/o GST||$1,890.00|
|Course Fee w. GST||$2,022.30|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident||$321.30|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||$321.30|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||$1,422.30|
- Exam Voucher is optional and can be purchase separately
- Please contact us for more information @ 6635 5590
All WSG-SSG Funded course are eligible for Skillsfuture Credit. Singaporean Aged 25 and above are eligible to use their Skillsfuture credit for course enrolment.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).