Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the participant’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
Participants will perform hands-on troubleshooting related to the configuration and operation of the Palo Alto Networks firewall.
Completion of this class will help participants develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
- Course level: Advanced
- Course duration: 3 days
- Course format: Lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation Firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
- Module 1: Tools and Resources
- Module 2: Flow Logic
- Module 3: Packet Captures
- Module 4: Packet-Diagnostics Logs
- Module 5: Host-Inbound Traffic
- Module 6: Transit Traffic
- Module 7: System Services
- Module 8: SSL Decryption
- Module 9: User-ID™
- Module 10: GlobalProtect™
- Module 11: Escalation and RMAs
- Module 12: Next Steps
Appendix – CLI Primer