The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course is a four day training program providing an intensive learning schedule for working professionals based in Singapore. With this course, students can then properly acquire the necessary skills and knowledge expected of proficient information security managers.
In the process the course provides outstanding preparation for the CISM exam. Regardless of whether one is preparing to take the CISM exam, the course remains a powerful way to equip oneself with insider knowledge of the five core competencies required of all established information security managers.
Some of the core topics featured in the CISM syllabus include…
- Certification Prerequisites
- Examination information
- Certification Application
- Certification Maintenance and Renewal
Domain 1 : Information Security Governance
- Intro and Benefits of Information Security Governance
- Components of Governance Framework
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Information Security Metrics
- Information Security Strategy Frameworks
- Information Security Implementation Program Frameworks
Domain 2 : Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Asset Classification and Protection
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Identification
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Monitoring and Analysis
- HR Risk
- Risk Reporting
Domain 3 : Information Security Programme Development and Management
- IS Program
- Framework Components
- IS Program Roadmap
- Information Security Infrastructure and Architecture
- Security Program Management Administration
- Services and Operational Activities
- Review and Audit
Domain 4 : Information Security Incident Management
- Incident Management Procedures
- Developing Incident Response Plan
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Content of the Incident Response Plan
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Procedures
Examination Preparation and Techniques
- Tips and Hints
The CISM training course is designed existing Information Security professionals who have at least a minimum of three to five years worth of experience in the relevant fields. IT professionals with duties and responsibilities similar to that of Information Security Managers will also benefit from taking this training programme.
- 21 – 24 Jan 2019
- 25 – 28 Feb 2019
- 25 – 28 Mar 2019
- 15 – 18 Apr 2019
- 13 – 16 May 2019
- 17 – 20 Jun 2019
- 15 – 18 Jul 2019
- 13 – 16 Aug 2019
- 16 – 19 Sep 2019
- 29 Nov – 1 Oct 2019
- 25 – 28 Nov 2019
- 9 – 12 Dec 2019
- Duration 4 Days
|Original Course Fee||$2,568.00|
|Promotional Course Fee||$1,819.00|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident 1||$319.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above 2||$319.00|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above 3||$1,369.00|
|Singapore Citizen aged 35 years old and above, earning not more than $2,000 per month (WTS) 4/ Non SMEs||$229.00|
1 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) – sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
2 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years.
4 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month.
* All fees are inclusive of GST.
UTAP Eligible Course – For all UTAP Member
NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP. Funded amount varies.
All WSG-SSG Funded course are eligible for Skillsfuture Credit. Singaporean Aged 25 and above are eligible to use their Skillsfuture credit for course enrolment.