The Cloud Security Specialist track is comprised of CCP Modules 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9, the outlines for which are provided in the upcoming pages. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Cloud Security Specialist certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Upon achieving the accreditation, certification holders receive a formal digital certificate and an Acclaim/Credly digital badge with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
Topic 1: Fundamental Cloud Security
This course delves into a series of cloud security mechanisms and associated architectural patterns that explore a variety of topics, including cloud network security, identity and access management, and trust assurance.
– Cloud Security Basics
– Common Cloud Security Mechanisms
– Cloud Security Threats
– Cloud Security Threat Categorization Methodology
– Identification and Treatment of Common Threats
– Cloud Network Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Securing Network Connections and Cloud Authentication Gateways
– Collaborative Monitoring and Logging
– Independent Cloud Auditing
– Cloud Identity and Access Management Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Federating and Enabling Secure Interoperability among Cloud Consumers
– Trust Assurance Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Trust Attestation and Establishing Trustworthiness
Topic 2: Advance Cloud Security
This module explains common methods used by attackers to breach organizational resources and provides a methodology for countering such attacks. The course concludes by demonstrating the relationship between threats, attacks, and risks via threat modeling.
– Cloud Service Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
– Virtual Machine Platform Protection Patterns
– Considerations for Setting Up Secure Ephemeral Perimeters
– Trusted Cloud Resource Pools and Cloud Resource Access Control
– Permanent Data Access Loss Protection
– Cloud Data Breach Protection
– Isolated Trust Boundaries
– The Attack Lifecycle and the Security Lifecycle
– Proactive Mitigation vs. Incidence Response
– Threats, Vulnerabilities, Impacts from Exploitation
– Threat Modeling, Threats and Mitigations
Topic 3: Cloud Security Lab
This module provides a set of detailed exercises that require participants to solve a number of inter-related problems, with the ultimate goal of evaluating, designing and correcting cloud security technology architectures to fulfill specific sets of solution and business automation requirements.
It is for professionals who seek to acquire knowledge on cloud technology. Suitable for:
• Mid- to senior- level system architects
• System administrators
• IT managers
• Technology consultants
To achieve this certification, Exam C90.CSE must be completed with a passing grade. For more information on exam format / preparation / policies, visit https://www.arcitura.com/cloud-school/exams/ccp-exam-c90-cse-cloud-security-specialist-combined-certification-exam/
Contact us for more information.