Technology is advancing faster today than ever before. Developments such as cloud computing, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), machine learning and blockchain have opened fresh opportunities for value creation and led to IT becoming an important business driver and source of competitive advantage. In turn, this positions IT Service Management as a key strategic capability.
ITIL 4 is the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for IT Service Management from AXELOS. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
ITIL 4 Foundation will:
- provide learners with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working
- explain the concepts of the service management framework to support candidates studying for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
- act as a reference guide that practitioners can use in their work, further studies, and professional development
The guidance can be adopted and adapted for all types of organization and service. ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
Duration – 3 days
1) Key Concepts of Service Management
- Service, Utility, Warranty
- Customer, User, Sponsor
- Cost, Risks, Value, Outcomes, Outputs
- Service Offering, Service Relationship Management
2) ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
3) Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
4) ITIL Service Value System – purpose, components
5) Service Value Chain and Value Stream – the interconnection
6) Key ITIL Practices, their purpose, contribution to service value stream
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Deployment Management
- Continual Improvement
- Change Enablement
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
Beginners in IT or Service industry, Service Desk/Help Desk Personnel, Process Managers/Consultants/Practitioners, Project Managers, Service Team Leaders/Managers/Supervisors, Quality Professionals, Account Managers, HR Planning Professionals, Strategy/Business Development Professionals, Relationship Professionals and anyone interested in IT Service Management.
None, although familiarity in IT terminology would be beneficial.
Certification Exam :
40 multiple-choice-questions, 1 hour exam, 65% pass mark leads to the individual certification achievement.
16, 17, 23
10, 11, 17
17, 18, 24
3, 10, 17
Duration: 3 Days
|Course Fee w/o GST||$647.50|
|Course Fee w. GST||$692.83|
|SME (Company Sponsored) Singaporean and Permanent Resident||$110.08|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above||$110.08|
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident aged 21 years old and above||$355.33|
- Purchase of exam voucher is mandatory, exam fees are charged separately
- Please contact us for more information @ 6635 5590
All WSG-SSG Funded course are eligible for Skillsfuture Credit. Singaporean Aged 25 and above are eligible to use their Skillsfuture credit for course enrolment.
Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
All Singaporean below 31 years old and entitled to utilise their PSEA account for this following course.
Participant may also opt to utilise his/her sibling PSEA account balance (if there are insufficient balance in your account).