The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you:
▪ Investigate networking issues using firewall tools including the CLI
▪ Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
▪ Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
▪ Solve advanced, scenario-based challenges
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the participant’s understanding of
how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls.
Participants will have opportunities to perform hands-on troubleshooting of common problems related to the configuration and operation of the features of the Palo Alto Networks® PAN-OS® operating system.
Completion of this class will help participants develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and
control over applications, users, and content.
• Course level: Advanced
• Course duration: 3 days
• Course format: Lecture and hands-on labs
• Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® next-generation enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
• Module 1: Tools and Resources
• Module 2: CLI Primer
• Module 3: Flow Logic
• Module 4: Packet Captures
• Module 5: Packet-Diagnostics Logs
• Module 6: Host-Inbound Traffic
• Module 7: Transit Traffic
• Module 8: System Services
• Module 9: SSL Decryption
• Module 10: User-ID™
• Module 11: GlobalProtect™
• Module 12: Escalation and RMAs
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Participants must complete the Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course. Participants must have strong practical knowledge of routing and switching, IP addressing, and network-security concepts, and at least six months of on-the-job experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- 17 – 19 Feb 2020
- 15 – 17 Jun 2020
- 7 – 9 Sep 2020
- 7 – 9 Dec 2020