Suppose you are looking to embark on your journey towards being an ITIL Managing Professional or ITIL Strategic Leader. In that case, you should plan on taking the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) prerequisite course. However, even if you aren’t considering these career options, the ITIL 4 Strategist: DPI course is still recommended for any ITIL certified professional.
As the IT industry evolves and adapts to innovations and new methodologies, the need for IT professionals to upgrade their skill set will continue to grow. If you are unsure if this course is suitable for you, allow us to share with you a brief course overview so that you have the relevant information to make an informed decision.
Who is the DPI course for?
The key demographics for the ITIL 4 Strategist: DPI course include:
- IT and digital managers who are responsible for shaping, strategising, and improving an organisation’s workflow.
- IT professionals who oversee governance or risk and compliance capabilities.
- Professionals involved in enhancing the company products.
- Professionals tasked with managing organisational changes.
There are also select roles that will significantly benefit from registering for this course. They include:
- Change managers
- Capacity managers
- Continuous improvement managers
- Cloud architects
- Enterprise architects
- Service portfolio managers
- Service designers
- Risk managers
- Information security managers
- Compliance managers
- Cloud system engineers
Key learning outcomes
Enrolling in the ITIL 4 Strategist: DPI training will provide you with the relevant skills and knowledge to:
- Ensure the workflows of the various IT teams are aligned to meet the organisation’s objectives.
- Encourage a dynamic working environment that emphasises a systems-thinking approach to value co-creation.
- Implement innovations and new techniques across the organisation’s operating model while minimising any potential disruption.
- Understand the importance of compliance and governance.
- Prevent potential digital disruptions to the organisation.
- Improve productivity and encourage feedback loops by utilising the relevant frameworks, such as Agile and DevOps.
- Develop change management programs that are aligned to the organisation’s strategic vision.
Benefits of obtaining the ITIL 4: DPI certification
With numerous companies beginning to understand the importance of having a well-maintained IT service management system, the demand for ITIL certified professionals have started to grow. Additionally, the ITIL 4 certification is recognised by various organisations globally.
These factors have made this certification enticing for many IT professionals working in the industry as they will have a wealth of career options to choose from and command a high salary.
Possessing the ITIL 4 Strategist: DPI certification also helps you deliver value to your organisation by encouraging a work culture where continual improvement is emphasised while maintaining a balance between innovation and compliance.
We hope our brief overview has provided you with the relevant information you need to decide if this course is suitable for you. If you are interested in signing up for the course, you can consider enrolling in BridgingMinds’s ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve classes. The session begins on 28 June, so hurry up and sign up now before the slots are filled up!
In addition to our ITIL 4 Strategist: DPI course, you may wish to consider enrolling in our agile courses as well. Given the IT industry’s emphasis on breaking down traditionally siloed development team, possessing both certifications will significantly enhance your resume.